Sugar Free Diet is essential for diabetes patients to live healthy and long. Sugar must be avoided by everybody who wishes to live a healthy lifestyle. Consuming moderate amount of sugar is the recommendation to every individual. However, people who cannot tolerate sugar must get on with Sugar Free Diet.
Sugar Free Diet Explained
Basic Information on Sugar:
- Sugar is bad for body and weight loss.
- In order to slim down, you need to cut out consumption of sugar.
- Sugar is a fattening food.
- It makes your body store fat content.
- Sugar is highly addictive.
Information on Sugar Free Diet:
- The diet is hard to follow in earlier stages.
- Numerous sweet alternatives are allowed to consume.
- The diet provides slimming effect, energy and health.
- Addiction to sweets will go away in few days.
- You must keep a check on the foods to avoid in order to be successful on this diet.
- Not only sugar but other foods containing sugar must also be avoided. Desserts and snacks containing high amount of sugar must be ignored.
Here is the list of other foods to avoid:
- Bread including donuts, muffin, bagels, etc
- Candy in including cookies, cake, pie, etc
Don’t just only avoid these foods. You are recommended to avoid all other foods that are prepared with inclusion of sugar. Take a fresh start by cleaning your freezer and fridge. Read the labels of readymade products in order to stay away from sugar containing products. Lunch meat and salad dressings also contain hidden sweeteners so be careful in what you eat.
It is important to know what foods you can eat while being on this diet. As you are going to have a fresh start so filling your pantry with all the Sugar Free Diet Foods is important. Make a shopping list from the below mentioned food items.
- Whole grains
- Sweet potatoes
- Artificial sweeteners
- Yogurt without sugar
- Cottage cheese
- Sour cream
- Lean meats
- Green bananas
You can eat all other readymade products by reading the labels if they are free of sugar.
Surviving on this diet while battling with food cravings can be difficult for the dieters. Having sweet foods is an addiction. Getting rid of the particular addiction demands an individual to have immense motivation.
You can find easy to make recipes over the internet to prepare meals at home. You may start eating more of spices, oils and herbs prepared foods. When you can’t win from your cravings, it is advised to prepare a dessert with inclusion of artificial sweeteners. The best part is that all these foods are low in calories which allow you to cut on weight automatically.
Dieters are allowed to consume agave and honey. They are excellent substitutes for natural sugar. Daily eating a spoon of honey will keep you away from sugar cravings. The best way to get on with this diet is to change the nature of foods you eat. Start eating foods that are rich in spices and herbs.