Random Quotes of the Day
- We can train our minds by selecting the information that makes us calm, removes our doubts and helps us focus more intensely on our aims.
- To say that the rich are sad and the poor are happy would be very narrow-minded and stupid. Both scarcity and overabundance tend to produce unhappiness in an individual.
- Take all the time you need to analyze your priorities, and accordingly, decide what is good for you.
- It does not matter whether you are quiet, witty, reserved, bold or overtly passionate unless you convert your words into action.
- The more you learn about the human mind, the more you can use it to enhance your life.