Random Quotes of the Day
- To avoid being a diffident, contrite and regretful personality, we should work hard to explore our true potential and take a cue from our abilities to exploit available opportunities.
- To say that the rich are sad and the poor are happy would be very narrow-minded and stupid. Both scarcity and overabundance tend to produce unhappiness in an individual.
- Life without the determination to do something meaningful each day is like a ship sailing in the vast oceans without a glimpse of the shore.
- Before committing to a task, it’s sensible to have a clear idea of our competence.
- Traveling widens your horizon and teaches you to be happy and positive.