Standard Business Terms and Conditions with Dr Prem and Associates.
All Consultancy, Promotional, Marketing, Publication and Training Services are subject to Standard Business Terms and Conditions mentioned below unless otherwise mentioned separately in an agreement.
- All Online Services shall be delivered online and no physical services will be provided unless specified in the agreement.
- Cancellation or Termination or Conflict – In case the package, services or agreement terminated prematurely all settlements should be done prior to the final termination date.
- Agency shall consider proposal terminated in case the client doesn’t honour payment terms, all packages are subject to full payment in advance unless specified in the agreement.
- Dr Prem and Associates owns complete data, idea, concept, content, business material, website and all material which was created by Dr Prem and Associate until the full payment is made.
- No refund shall be made for consultancy packages or publication of articles or online related services.
- The publication of articles on the network website is subject to editorial approval, the agency/network can edit, delete or migrate articles to any other website without any prior notification.
- In-case of any issue or conflict or dissatisfaction arising in the execution of the proposal agency shall pay maximum compensation out of only total fees paid by the client after deducting actual expenses for work performed. Agency accepts no liability except for the services it has agreed to deliver. Agency shall not be responsible for any damage, liability, expenses, compensation, third-party compensation or claims above total fees paid. Total compensation if any must be after deducting actual expenses on the project, task, tools of the agency. All claims must be made within three months of the project initiation date or payment initiation date, whichever is earlier.
- Both parties shall respect the confidential nature of the information and data furnished by the agency and will not disclose any such information to third parties without authorization by the appropriate authority.
- All training, guidance, content, concept and material shall be used exclusively by the client for own organization, reselling, sharing or allowing some other organization to access the information will be a violation of the agreement and will invite legal action.
- The agency shall provide the services based on best of ability, knowledge, sample works of the agency and team members and within the scope of services of agreement. No customization or out of expertise and/or out of knowledge services shall be expected by the client or customer.
- Domain and Hosting – Both Domain and Hosting Services are provided for one year by Agency. Such services are not auto-renewed and the client must proactively communicate and pay fees for renewal.
- Empowerment and Exclusion – The agency believes in empowering the client’s team, hence the agency will develop a strategic plan, provide strategic consultancy and will develop communication, media, marketing, business development plans. Agency will not be responsible to do day-to-day work of client to implement plans. Client shall hire team members such as marketing team, customer services team and support service team to implement plans suggested by the agency.
- All communication must be formal and approved by the responsible department head, no verbal or social media communication shall be considered as formal communication. English shall be the language for communication and for all legal purposes.
- Special Project Work, Out of package work and Custom Work and Out of pocket expenses – All packages come with a limited set of the task and activities as per package selection, any additional task or custom task or task above the reasonable scope of work, which are requiring additional agency time and resources, beyond the scope of work outlined in the package, is subject to an additional charge. All out of pocket and special project expenses will be discussed with the clients and prior approval. The special project fees and out-of-pocket expenses are subject to advance payments. In case of website or design or content-related work, agency will design the work and maximum two revision requests will be accepted.
- Dr Prem and Team does not provide any type of Medical Diagnosis, Medical Advice, Medical Recommendation, or Medical Treatment. The content of the web site, including without limitation, text, copy, audio, video, photographs, illustrations, graphics and other visuals, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical/surgical/dental/cosmetic advice, diagnosis, treatment or recommendations of any kind. You should always seek the advice of your qualified health care professionals with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your individual needs and any medical conditions. None of Dr Prem Jagyasi’s Team Member or it”s website content or service providers recommends or endorses any specific tests, physicians, products, opinions or other information that may be included on the web site. Reliance on any information appearing on the web site, and/or by it”s service providers and/or content providers. visitors to the web site or others is solely at your own risk.
- Force Majeure. Neither party shall be liable for nor deemed to be in default for any delay or failure to perform under this agreement deemed to result, directly or indirectly, from acts of God, government policy changes, civil or military authority, acts of public enemy, war, accidents, fires, explosions, earthquake, endemic or pandemic, natural calamities, flood, failure of transportation, transport delays, strikes, unforeseen events, other work interruptions by either party’s employees or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of either party.
- Mumbai (Maharashtra) shall have jurisdiction.