Hair loss problem has been faced by almost everyone. This could vary with different people. You may tend to lose hair due to several reasons, among this age being the prime factor. You may find numerous cosmetic and chemical products to help your hair grow. But, they may not work effectively for everyone as they are supposed to do. So if you are looking for regrowing your hair naturally, then following instructions might prove beneficial.
Complexity level: Moderate
Time required: 2-4 months
Estimated Cost: $1-$2 per week
1. Coconut oil
4. Protein rich diet
1. Massage the scalp:
Massage your hair scalp with coconut oil mixed with avocado. This prevents flaking and makes hair healthier. To counteract the problem of hair thinning, rub your scalp with onion or garlic. Jojoba oil has proven to be very effective in hair growth, it opens up the pores in the scalp allowing hair to grow freely. So, massage your scalp once a day with it to enhance natural growth.
2. Do regular workouts:
Routine exercise enhances the blood circulation in your body which would directly effect your scalp. This would automatically augment the hair growth. This increases the blood flow to the scalp which stimulate the hair growth.
3. Take proper diet
Daily intake of potatoes, bananas, chicken breast, oatmeal, pork loin and roasted beef is essential to increase the production of hemoglobin and letting the scalp receive enough oxygen to promote hair growth. Regular intake of items that are enriched in folic acid would boost up the natural hair growth. Food rich in vitamin E like Almonds, Eggs etc also escalates the hair growth by improving blood circulation in the scalp and increase hair growth.
4. Dry hair naturally:
Do not be too harsh with your hair. Be gentle with them and make it a point not to use hair dryer every time you wash your hair. Let them dry naturally.
5. Seek advice from Dermatologists:
Consult a doctor or dermatologist in case you are experiencing any unnatural and sudden hair loss or hair thinning. Only a specialized person can determine the root cause of the problem you might be facing.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does herbal treatment helps in dealing with the problem of hair thinning?
Herbal treatments are beneficial for healthy and strong hair. Moreover, they do not produce any side effects on hair. But if the hair thinning is sudden and unnatural, then consult a dermatologist immediately to determine the root cause. In such cases the herbal treatment might not prove much effective.
1. You can use the mixture of herbs like Burdock, Nettle, Sage, and Rosemary. Boil them all together, then strain off the leaves and wash your hair with the solution every day.
2. A mixture of cinnamon and honey is also a good option for growing hair again.
3. Massage stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and increases the rate of hair growth. So, make it a point to massage your hair on regular basis.
Things to watch out for:
1. Do no overdo with hair styling. Sometimes it may lead to permanent damage to the hair follicles and no treatment thus could curb it.
2. Do not buy the hair products that are opted by others. What might work for them may not work for you in the same way.