Prasouda Diet is a bridge that connects individuals to health. Ideally, the diet is based on vegetables and fruits. Fish, meats, whole grains and good carbohydrates act as an instrumental portion of the diet. Here is a detailed discussion which will provide you in-depth information on this diet.
Major health benefits are delivered from fruits and vegetables. Meals prepared from these items will prevent numerous diseases from developing. Large number of fiber, essential minerals and vitamins are present in these items that can enhance metabolism of an individual.
- Lean meat is also an important inclusion in Prasouda Diet. You must pay attention to avoid eating meals prepared with inclusion of pork.
- Chicken, lean beef and other poultry options can be chosen to include in your diet plan.
- Fishes are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids. Salmon and catfish are excellent choices to include.
- Red meat is known to have a connection with heart disease, type 2 diabetes, colorectal cancer and excessive weight gain. You can have a low intake of red meat it has stored important nutrients in itself.
The key to balanced diet is to include foods that are rich in dietary fiber. Men with age less than 50 years must have a daily intake of 30g dietary fiber. On the other hand, females should maintain 25g of dietary fiber daily intake. You may opt for tortillas, whole grain cereals and whole grain breads. You can consume the daily required amount of dietary fiber from vegetables and fruits as well.
You should include monounsaturated fats in your diet plan. They have the ability to reduce cholesterol levels and boost health. You can have smaller portions of red meat, cashews, high fat fruits and whole milk products for this purpose. Organic oil is also a great source of monounsaturated fats. You must show intent to consume omega 3 fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats.
- Start your day with combination of fruits like olives, grapes and bananas. You may supplement with low fat muffins, granola and whole wheat cereals. You can also opt for peanut butter, mozzarella cheese and wholesome milk.
- You should snack on nuts between breakfast and lunch. Cashews can be a good choice here. Yogurt can also be eaten for this purpose.
- Arugula or shredded lettuce can be mixed with tomatoes, black olives and white onions to make a perfect light salad. You can make the salad more nutritious by adding mandarin orange slices along almonds to give the crunchy texture and add variety. Don’t forget to include olive oil. Cod and whole wheat pastas are also good options for a delicious lunch meal.
- Eat plain fresh fruits in the evening. You can have strawberries, apples, Clementine, peach and all other fruits.
- You can include any of the previously mentioned items such as lean meats, fruits, vegetables or natural sources of carbohydrates. For example, you may have scrumptious salad along roasted chicken with hummus, onions and tortillas. You can top your meal with quarter glass of red wine.