Fibroids and cysts in the uterus have become a commonplace disease in women world over. The fibroids develop in the uterus during the childbearing years and mostly they are the reason for infertility in women. Small fibroids can go unnoticed for years, as they do not usually cause any sort of discomfort in some women. On the other hand, they cause trouble in some women in the form of hormonal imbalance, pain, and a few other symptoms.
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled cysts that appear in the ovaries and most victims go in for surgeries to get rid of the fibroids and cysts. However, this article is going to educate you on the natural ways to decrease the discomfort created by fibroids and cysts. Read further and use these easy steps for natural removal of fibroids and cysts from your body:
- Women with PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) have a high risk of getting diabetes. This is why they should stay away from carbohydrates such as white flour products and go high on carbohydrates like whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. This way the fiber intake will increase, which will help in fastening the digestion process, which in turn reduces the risk of fluctuations in your body sugar level.
- A mere thirty-minute physical activity, five days a week is very effective in removing and stopping further production of fibroids in the body. Obesity is a major reason for the occurrence of cysts and fibroids in females. Exercise helps you reduce weight and maintain health, which automatically reduces the risks of fibroids and cysts development.
- Corn and potatoes are otherwise healthy, but if you have fibroids and cysts, then stay away from these foods, which are high in Glysemic Index Value. These foods cause insulin levels to increase. Foods with lower Glysemic index value like dark green leafy vegetables and beans that are useful in getting rid of cysts and fibroids.
- Caffeinated beverages have methylxanthines that can harm the working of enzymes in your body. This in turn leads to a toxic buildup that creates fibroids and cysts in your body. Women with fibroids should absolutely refrain from caffeinated beverages and drink a lot of water.
- You should avoid red or dark meat poultry and take healthy foods like fish, beans, and low-fat dairy products. According to National Uterine Fibroids Foundation, red meat poses a great risk of fibroid development.
By considering these aforementioned tips, you can get rid of the fibroids and cysts naturally, without going under the knife of the surgeons. However, getting yourself examined by a doctor is must along with these tips.