The spring season is here and you should start preparing for the same! Spring is a wonderful season when the plants blossom and the warm days knock on our doors with a scent of fresh air. It is time to make room for fresh flowers in the house and pack all the winter supplies in the store room. If you are unaware then you should know that are many ways in which you can invite and welcome spring in to your homes. It is indeed a great feeling when your entire house fills with the joy of spring. Let us discuss those ways without any further ado.
Welcome spring in your abodes
- Spring cleaning: ah, this is probably one of the most common practices in every home and one of the best ways to say ‘Welcome again, spring’. You can clear all the dust settled from the house by the way of spring cleaning. It is surely hard work but it is worth it in every way.
- Decorate your mantel piece: treat this joyful season as if it is a guest for whom you are waiting for a long time. You can decorate the mantel piece of your home by taking an inspiration from the spring season.
- Start a garden of herbs: spring is a perfect time for planting trees and herbs as well. It is a season that is dear to not only us humans but the plants as well as they begin to blossom on the arrival of spring. You can start a new indoor garden in order to welcome spring in to your home and it is just a perfect way to do that. Herbs such as basil and rosemary are very easy to begin with.
- Home maintenance for the spring season: you have cleaned your home and now it is time to get all the maintenance work done. After you have done everything then you will automatically feel the arrival of spring in your home as a feeling of freshness will enter.
- A fresh coat of paint: If you are undertaking the spring home maintenance on your hands then you can also try fresh paint on the walls as that will also welcome the spring into your humble abodes.
So you see that you can welcome spring season in your homes in more than one ways.