Nothing can change your look like a best lipstick. The best color can do wonders and make you feel wonderful. Summer is at the door, so it is time to brighten up your choice with some vibrant colors that will complement the new season. You must try certain colors such as cherry reds, hot pinks, and saturated purples. Here are some shades that you must try and the best part is, they are all are under $10.
Rimmel London Lasting Finish By Kate Lipstick:
The Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick features an exclusive Black Diamond Pigment Complex for a long-lasting wear. It is best for both day and night. Simple black eyeliner goes perfect with it. It has a price of $4.63.
- Kate Moss Fall ’12 collection
- Long- lasting for 8-hour with exclusive Black Diamond Pigment Complex
- Reflects light like never before, bringing color depth to a whole new intensity
- Extraordinary and mesmerizing shades
Revlon Super Lustrous Pearl
This vibrant cherry color is always in trend. It is very moisturizing. It goes on smooth and highly pigmented. You can use it all day and embrace your look. You will need to reapply mid-day or after eating anything but that is true with all lipsticks. It goes with many skin tones and brightens your face. It has a price of $4.97.
- Brightens your face
- Helps keep your lips soft and supple
Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Lip Color
In a warm weather, Coral lips are very pretty. You can embrace this look with a touch of bronzer for a golden glow. It has a price of $5.50.
- Brighter color from exclusive vivid pigments
- Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar
- Bright goes gorgeous, never garish
- Be bright and gorgeous
Flower Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color
This color provides vibrant color with a velvet-smooth finish. This is one of the creamiest matte lipsticks, which you have never seen. It has great staying power and the colors are so beautiful. You can layer a gloss over the top if you want shine, but I love the look of a bold and bright matte lip. It will match perfectly with soft pink with subtle green eyeshadow. It has a price of $5.50.
- Emollient oil to improve shine for a rich, creamy application
- Pure, intense color payoff
- Ultra-smooth finish
- Volumizing effect on lips
- Velvet matte
You can go for these varieties of shades, apply them all, and choose best suits to your skin tone.