Mole results from the hyper pigmentation of cells. It can be either due to the innate predisposition of your skin or excessive exposure to sun light. Mole is often dark in color and could be in varied shapes. Apart from resulting in embarrassment and self consciousness, some moles can be cancerous. However, mostly it causes no serious harm. It is even possible that it can add to your beauty if it appears at a perfect place on your skin. Normally, moles are removed through surgery and laser therapy. It is a long procedure and involves the risks of resulting in scars. Natural methods of removing moles are far better. Here are a few natural methods to remove moles. Read on.
Complexity Level: Moderate
Time Required: 1-2 weeks
- Apple cider
- Cotton cloth
- Vitamin E
- Dental floss
- Cumin seeds
- Rock salt
1. Use apple cider and vinegar: Apple cider and vinegar are very helpful in removing moles. Use a piece of cotton cloth to apply apple cider and vinegar to your face. After doing so, cover the space with a neat bandage. You can remove the bandage after a day and wash your face with warm water and soap. Repeat the whole process ten times till the mole is gone. You can use the cotton cloth again to run and completely remove the mole. When you apply a bandage after the mole has gone off, use vitamin E beneath the bandage. If you do it for a week, you can prevent the appearance of scars.
2. Use dental floss: Using dental floss is a method you can try in your home itself. It is cheap and quite easy to do it yourself. The base of the mole is removed using dental floss. Dental floss blocks the blood supply to the mole at the base and when the blood supply is gone the mole will turn tiny in size and eventually fall off. Though this method has its own advantages, it might be difficult for you go out in the public with dental floss on your mole. So, try this method only when you are home.
3. Use cumin seeds: You can make a paste using cumin seeds and apply it where you have the mole. It is often used when the mole sticks out and is bleeding. The paste of cumin seed is made after grinding it into powder and mixing it with water. After applying the paste on your wall, wash it off when the paste becomes solid. You can try this for around one and a half months if you want to remove the mole to the largest extent possible.
4. Use onion and rock salt: Crush a raw onion till it becomes watery and juicy. Add some rock salt to the juice and mix it till the salt dissolves completely. Use a piece of cotton cloth to absorb this juice and apply it on your face. Cover the space with a bandage. The procedure is much similar to that of using apple cider and vinegar. You have to take off that bandage next day and clean the area properly. Repeat it for ten days. Apply vitamin E to the area for nearly a week.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Why are natural methods of removing moles preferable?
Natural methods are quite safe for removing moles. They are good for human body and inflict no permanent harm. They do not have any side effects either.
2. What should I do if none of these methods works?
If none of these works, you should consult a doctor and proceed to try surgical removal of moles.
1. Radish paste can be used to remove moles.
2. The juice of dandelion roots can be an effective remedy for facial moles.
3. You can also apply a mixture of pomegranate peel and lemon juice. Repeat the process for two days.
Things To Watch Out For:
When you use natural remedies, make sure that you do not pick or peel your mole. Never tamper with the mole in any harmful manner.