In today’s time it is not at all easy to decide on what kind of home decor you want for yourself. It is something which can’t be done so frequently due to the cost involved and the time and creativity it demands as its quintessential requirements. Thus you should be very careful while purchasing a well suited and desirable decor for your home. Jazz up your home with contemporary yet everlasting and evergreen furniture.
- Consider your environment you live in as “Living Organism.” Yes, do not be surprised. Imagine yourself living a cluttered place with things strewed away here and there. Would you like to return back to such a place after a long day of work and lethargy? NO. A living place should be very interactive and should be managed in a way that it understands your needs and mood.
- Had the walls of living room were all loaded with massive severe looking and expensive paintings then it will take away the sheen of a living room. A living room necessarily has to be a comfortable place to live in. There should be a marking difference between a living room and drawing room. One should decorate his/ her living room quite modestly. It is the place where you spend most of the time in a day.
- What if the hallway walls are paved with pictures carrying depressing memories of your past and certainly valuable to someone else, but you cannot remove them because of your concern for the person? This way you are definitely making yourself moreover sad and dull. According to Feng Shui, every object that surrounds us in our homes and outside homes carries consciousness. They do project an impact on our energy level (which is known as ‘chi’) and our life state. It is not wrong to say that everything around us interacts with us on subtle as well as not-so-subtle levels.
- According to Feng Shui, we ought to act to convert our surroundings to suit and elevate our mood into positive and lively personality. Thus, you have to find courage to go and say that these gaudy paintings make you feel uncomfortable and the photographs which pleases others put you into depression. Feng Shui renders a new dimension of looking at things and thus enables you to create a positive environment to live in for yourself. It takes out all negativity around you which hampers your well being and happiness and transforms your home into a cherishing place to live in. It makes your surroundings meaningful and charged up with tremendous positive energy.
- It’s very convincing to understand that as we feel cozy and comfortable about our living space, we become a happy individual from within. The happiness we gain out of this is absolute in itself as it does not get swayed by any difficult circumstances we come across. The impact is so profound that it opens many more opportunities before us to grow and develop in every spectrum of live.
- A home, which conforms to your desires, needs and aspirations is bound to make you happier with every passing day. You décor your home with things which carry good and ever cherishing memories without encroaching upon your vital comfort zone (without over doing it), you are bound to invite implicit positive energy stemming from within. When you are happy about being self and expressing what you want, you develop inherent confidence to face any challenge in life. Thus giving the best of your capabilities in each and every task you do.
- It is important to know that Feng Shui is a magical power but it is all about manifestation of positive energy which resides dormant inside you otherwise. When you work upon your living place to make it a pleasing and happening place to dwell in for you and your family, you are transforming your negative energy into positive energy. You simply feel better doing this and enjoy whatever you do in everyday life.