A plush mattress topper is a simple, cost-effective bedding solution that sits on top of your existing mattress and gives restoring comfort and support. Not every mattress delivers you a sleeping-on-a-cloud feeling, so you can easily fix it with the plush softness of a mattress topper. It can also help protect your current mattress from wear and tear and potentially prolong its lifespan. In this article, you find some tips to navigate between different models and key points of comparison so that you know what to look for when shopping for a mattress topper plush.
What to Keep in Mind When Purchasing a Mattress Topper?
To be honest, there is not a universal approach to selecting a mattress topper. Each sleeper will have different needs and preferences, but considering several factors before making a purchase will help you to pick the mattress topper that fits you most:
- Consider your sleeping position. Side sleepers often need a softer sleep surface than back or stomach sleepers.
- If you tend to sleep hot, memory foam toppers are not for you: they are particularly susceptible to heat buildup.
- Don’t underestimate the thickness and pressure relief that gives you a mattress topper if you want to make more substantial changes to your sleep surface.
Plushiest Mattress Toppers
Since it’s easy to get lost in numerous plush mattress toppers on the market, we decided to guide you and pick the three most comfortable ones:
- Down-filled mattress topper. The down envelops the sleeper, giving perfect sought-after plushness.
- Memory foam mattress topper with targeted zones that respond differently to the sections of one’s body and maintain airflow so you don’t run hot in the middle of the night.
- Organic mattress topper filled with a mix of organic wool and natural latex. It provides a fairly soft sleep surface and exceptionally cooling effect owing to breathable layers.
Article Submitted By Community Writer