Home Improvement Guide

What kind of light of fixture should I get for my dining room?

My dining room is at the end of the kitchen. And the living room is at the other end of the dining room. These three form a U-shape. Kitchen and living room are in parallel to each other separated by a wall. My dining room table is elegant and quite fancy too. I currently have a semi-flush three light fixture. And I know that it is outdated and ugly. I want to replace it. So what kind of light fixture should I get for my dining room considering the whole interior of my home? I would really appreciate your views and ideas regarding this. Thanks.

Dr Prem Jagyasi and Team

Dr Prem is an award winning strategic leader, renowned author, publisher and highly acclaimed global speaker. Aside from publishing a bevy of life improvement guides, Dr Prem runs a network of 50 niche websites that attracts millions of readers across the globe. Thus far, Dr Prem has traveled to more than 40 countries, addressed numerous international conferences and offered his expert training and consultancy services to more than 150 international organizations. He also owns and leads a web services and technology business, supervised and managed by his eminent team. Dr Prem further takes great delight in travel photography.

Related Articles

Back to top button
%d bloggers like this: