Whether brackish water, fresh water or the seawater, Mobile MaxPure won’t let any impurity creep into your share of potable water. Capable of purifying 30K gallons of water a day, the solar powered system also produces electricity for purification and otherwise as well. These machines are rugged, field proven and come with pictorial instructions for installing them.
I do see this product as an important intermediate measure that if used correctly can have a significant impact in the provision of drinking water to tens of thousands (of people).
Douglas Young Smith, Senior Reconstruction Governance Specialist
Some high-flying features:
– Provides 30K gallons of potable water for less than 1 penny for a gallon in the first year, goes cheaper with time.
– A 3.4 kW folding array and a 31 kW deep cycle battery bank provides clean energy.
– Goes operational within 20 minutes after establishment, requires no training.
– Capably pumps 200 gallons of water per minute.
– Sells at $1.2 million per unit.
Via: Foreign Policy