An exotic holiday without luxurious hotels is like having a dry soufflé. Obviously, the hotels take more than 50 percent of the credit out of your holiday delights and expenses. So scroll down to see our list of the world’s best hotels that promise to make your vacations even more enjoyable and amazing.
Here is a list of the best hotels you should visit for sure:
1. Alila Villas Uluwatu is Bali’s one of the most luxurious hotel with magnificent temples, walkways, bridges, pools and villas.
2. Even the Uxua Casa Hotel of Brazil doesn’t lag behind with its tree house theme and palm trees dotting the area.
3. Maldive’s Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort & Spa is a five-star, 132-villa resort. Located by lagoon, the hotel allows you to enjoy the boat ride, bicycle ride, Chi spa and diving sports the luxurious way.
4. Miami has two pools, three Spas and Cowshed Spa in its Soho Beach House to enjoy life in a grand style.
5. With its 59 bedrooms and Frette linen beds, the Italian La Sirenuse has been providing utmost comfort you can probably think of for more than 70 years now.
6. Swiss hotel The Walig Hut boasts of a unique one-bedroom hut, which lies thoroughly isolated from the world. Amidst rural lush greenery, experiencing the sunset over the hills is a treat.
7. Adrère Amellal is in the heart of Egypt with silence enclosing you among the dried palms and this makes the eco-lodge very tempting one.
8. Experience the wild in Thailand at Four Seasons Tented Camp, Golden Triangle where the hardwood furniture and bamboos is a toast to the safari spirit.
9. Tassia Lodge is the best place to watch elephants and African wild dogs. The hotel also offers the finest of dishes.
10. India’s very own Shakti 360° Leti boasts of stone pavilions and log cabins at altitudes you will be thrilled to be at.
11. Hanoi’s century old Hotel Sofitel Legend Metropole is a French pride with its pools and soundproof rooms where celebrities like Angelina Jolie often pay a visit.
12. Dwarika’s Hotel, in Nepal, has red brick buildings with as many as 87 bedrooms and spiral stairways. It is the perfect place for trekkers and tourists alike.
13. Le Pavillon de la Reine carries Paris’s own romantic spirit in its fireplaces, wallpapers, carpets and secluded bedrooms.
14. Mandarin Oriental of Bangkok continues to lure visitors since 1886 and still, it retains the flavor of past in the Thai architecture, Wings as well as mouth-watering food.
15. The trendy Oyster Bay of Tanzania with East African museum feel overlooks the Indian Ocean.
16. The French hotel Oustau de Baumanière is adorned by flowers and gardens and has as many as thirty houses. It’s a must visit during autumn.
17. Hambleton Hall, in England, flaunts English styled décor along with swimming pool, tennis court and marvelous garden.
18. New York’s The Point comprises four buildings and offers perfect adventure space for those willing to indulge in water sports.
19. New Zealand’s Otahuna Lodge is its largest private, heritage-listed house with its high ceilings and fantastic food.
20. Miyamasou provides the perfect Japanese luxury with its hot baths.
21. Amsterdam’s Conservatorium Hotel enjoys an extremely popular location with its queer colored lounges and lobby.
22. Uruguay’s Playa Vik José Ignacio is a unique beach village hotel with its Manga-style artworks.
23. Southern Ocean Lodge of land of kangaroos has an extremely modern feel with most of the modern facilities you can expect.
24. Finally, the Upper House of China provides the best panoramic view of Hong Kong from its 49th floor while you sip your cocktail. Globetrotting could never be more fun and comfortable without these beauties.