Most of the visitors like to shop in the Singapore not because they have an incredible variety of goods, but believe it not you get it at much reasonable price if compared to other global markets. Singapore has amazing malls to local neighborhoods selling an extensive range of local goods, arts and artifacts; sealed seafood is a big attraction for the tourists visiting this place. The visitors spend their nightlife in shopping and there are various tourist destinations that are especially set up for this purpose. The top 10 places for shopping in this place are –
- Haji Lane – In Singapore, Haji Lane is the best Place for vintage shopping. It is located at Bugis MRT Station, Kampong Glam, a small alley filled with independent designer stores and rows of boutiques at a great price of Gwen Stefani.
- Parco Marina Bay –It is located at Raffles Boulevard, Millenia Walk near Promenade MRT station. It is a three complex building. In level one you will see the beauty junkies with unique beauty brands like Ahava, Korres and Harnn. The level two caters to fashionistas with fashion labels and boutiques from Japan, Korea and Hong Kong. In level three you will see great food called “Itadakimasu” in Japanese style.
- Mustafa Centre – It is built up of two-complexes in the heart of little Indian style, designed like a round clock and you can find everything from latest electronics to the ethnic jewellery. It is located at Syed Alwi Road in Singapore.
- ION Orchard – It is called as monster mall. It has 333 stores plus 48 residential floors with high fashion brands. You will find all types of items which you need and it is located at Orchard Turn, Orchard MRT station.
- Sungei Road Thieves’ Market – It is best place for shopping all things like retro, torn and worn. It is Singapore’s oldest market which stretches between Weld Road and Kelantan Road and offers the best shopping experience. It is located at Jalan Besar, Sungei Road.
- Chinatown – It is a very popular shopping mall in Asia, featured with Traditional Chinese medicine shops, Indian temples, souvenir shacks and nighttime hawkers. It is located at MRT Station, Outram.
- Little India – Little India is the centre of the large Indian community in Singapore. It is located at Syed Alwi Road, Racecourse Road, Jalan Besar. It is packed with stalls selling all sorts of Indian goods and also includes amazing restaurants, art galleries and vegetable stalls.
- Ann Siang Road – It road consists of various fashion boutiques, niche book stores and French patisseries. The Ann Siang Road area includes delightful old shop house and makes afternoon stroll wonderful. It is situated at Chinatown MRT station.
- Books Actually – It is a best place for book lovers in Singapore and it is an independent bookshop at Yong Siak Street, Ann Siang Road. This is the best shopping place for books in fiction and literature which includes poetry, essays and literacy journals. It also distributes books under imprint math paper press, hand-stitches note books and produces stationary under Birds &Co. It is very different from the usual bookstores.
- Bugis Junction –The part of the mall is complete with glass ceilings, air-conditioned and kids love getting drenched at outdoor fountain at the Bugis Square. It is situated at the red light district of Singapore and is a wonderful place for the best time.
If you love shopping, Singapore should be the first abroad destination to choose as it provides unbelievable goods at really low price.