Go for that Well Deserved Break in March

Break in the Month of March?

Break isn’t in the months of summer all around the world. A lot of places think of break in the month of March as well. Moreover, this isn’t always a family vacation. A lot of times, students and adults want to go back-packing or on a vacation with friends. It is become as big a deal as the winter holidays. For, in a lot of parts of the world, it is winter for most of the year. Hence, people get bored of the wintry weather and wish to go out and get some sun. Therefore, it is necessary to get an idea on where you should be spending this small march break.

A Break is Necessary Sometimes

Apart from the winter, it is always necessary to take a break from work and have some fun. For, work induces a lot of stress in any and everyone. Everyone wants a getaway from work. Moreover, holidays are no longer a family thing. No matter who, you are and how you live, everyone is looking for a vacation in March. Irrespective of if you are going backpacking or if you are going out with a group of friends. Hence, go ahead and plan that lovely and wonderful vacation that you have been longing since quite some time.

Why not Plan your Vacation?

For, sometimes things don’t happen but you have to make them happen. Thus, go and make your holiday happen and you shall see soon that you are going to have a wonderful time. This holiday trend is very specific in Canada. 12% of Canadians have known to plan on taking a vacation in the month of March. You are wondering what happens to the remaining 88%? Well, these 88% are thinking of a vacation but haven’t embarked upon planning just yet. So, is it that 100% of Canadians want to take a vacation in March? Maybe, they should stop dreaming and start planning?

This comes as no surprise because Canada recently had a very horrendous and taxing winter. It was necessary for them to stay indoors for a long time until the winters subsided. It is but obvious that in a situation like this, Canadians will want a break from the winter. For, they have been waiting for the sun for a very long time. It is very frustrating to suffer from the harsh winter for such a long time. A sun-tanned break will keep a Canadian happy for until there is actually spring in their country.

Summary – sometimes, last minute vacations, mini-vacations etc. become a necessity and so do, a vacation in the month of March. A perspective on what could be an ideal vacation in March.

Dr Prem Jagyasi and Team (C)

Dr Prem is an award winning strategic leader, renowned author, publisher and highly acclaimed global speaker. Aside from publishing a bevy of life improvement guides, Dr Prem runs a network of 50 niche websites that attracts millions of readers across the globe. Thus far, Dr Prem has traveled to more than 40 countries, addressed numerous international conferences and offered his expert training and consultancy services to more than 150 international organizations. He also owns and leads a web services and technology business, supervised and managed by his eminent team. Dr Prem further takes great delight in travel photography.

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close