Hanoi of Vietnam is also an important destination for individuals to pay a visit. If you want to get a break from your stressful schedule, Hanoi is a wonderful place. You will be able to visit some of the wonderful historic spots of Hanoi city and know about its heritage and culture. You must not miss the special tourist’s spots and monuments of the particular place.
If you are having an intention to visit Hanoi of Vietnam, you must call up Hanoi Urban adventures in the number +84(0)904193308. Before making a booking, you must check out the booking availability. Even if you make the bookings online and that becomes really late, you will not be allowed to take up the trip.
Highlights of the tour
- Tourists will be welcome to the Hanoi tour to enjoy the traditional street life of its old quarter
- You will be able to see the place where ‘uncle Ho’ worked, lived as well as declared the independence of the nation.
- Enjoy the pho lunch in the local restaurant
- It will be amazing to have a look at the French colonial building and ancient pagodas
- Tourists will be really happy to explore the first university of the country which is situated at the temple of literature.
- The Museum of Ethnology will show each of the visitors the cultural diversity of the place.
Style of the Hanoi Tour
Culture, local life, history and heritage will be included in the tour style. You will be provided with a tour guide who speaks in local language as well as English. The lunch as a meal will be included within the tour package. All the expenses of transportation will be borne by the tour management which is once again inclusive of the package tour. There are also some items which will be excluded from the list which involves tips to the guide, items which are personal in nature etc.
Group size and schedule details
The tourist guide will not take more than 12 people for the city tour. It will take a complete duration of 8-9 hours. You have to be present in front of the centrally located Hanoi hotel within the time 8:30 am to 9:00 am in the morning. You will be dropped at a particular location at the end of the trip. The guide will help you to get a vehicle that will take directly to the specified accommodation.
It is mandatory for every tourist to present the voucher to the guide at the starting of the tour. Just 24 hours before the time of departure, you must either call up the authority of Hanoi Urban adventure or send an email to [email protected] to confirm the status of city tour.
For touring in Hanoi, getting a consideration of dress standard is an important factor. You must be aware that, the people staying in Asia have a conservative style of dressing up. Thus, you must wear the modest and comfortable clothing. Most important part of the dress is its knees and shoulders. Each must be covered appropriately.
The tourist guide will take your first to the Ho Chi Minh complex while starting the Hanoi tour. This is the place where the independence of Vietnam was declared in the year 1945. You will be able to know how “Uncle Ho” of the Vietnamese people is treated.
Sites visited in Hanoi tour include:
- Slit house where Ho Chi Minh moved and worked till his death
- One Pillar Pagoda is a wonderful unique structure built by the Emperor Ly Thai Thong
- Presidential place where the independence of the nation was declared
- House 54 is the place where Ho Chi Minh worked and lived between the period 1954 and 1958
The next destination of your Ho Chi Minh tour will include the temple of literature. This temple was built in the honor of Emperor Ly Thanh Thong. Another place to be visited is the famous university. This remained in the particular place until the movement was made by the Emperor from Hanoi to Hue.
You will now be headed to a wonderful place where local lunch is enjoyed. One of the popular dishes over here is the noodle soup most popularly known as Pho.
The next destination of the visitors would be the museum of Ethnology. Here, you will be able to learn the cultural diversity of the country. The custom, lifestyle and diverse culture of the people will be reflected here.