Fun and recreation are always a part of Spain. Spain is known to be best nightlife in the world. The big cities like Madrid and Barcelona are known as number one city for clubs, disco, bars and many more. When it comes to nightlife, the country has everything to offer. Even if you like to dance all night, the after hours discos let you enjoy with a cup of hot chocolate. The top 10 places for nightlife in Spain are as follows.
- La Terrrazza – It is located in Casa Son Berga, a mountain top castle that has been converted into one of the city’s most stylish dance spots. Patrons of La Terrrazza will find the venue by walking up the winding streets of Poble Espanyol, which are dotted with charming bars and cafes. La Terrrazza has no roof!
- Mojito Club – Mojito Club is dedicated to providing patrons with the full sexy, seductive salsa dancing experience which eager dancers to dance more.
- Ibiza – Ibiza is located at Mediterranean Sea at the coast of Spain. The pre-partying starts at night in the bars when the people gather to have drinks before the party in the night. The main party characterizes on dancing and music.
- Barcelona – Barcelona is another popular spot for nightlife in Spain. It is situated at North-East of Spain and various kinds of music are characterized in this club and are from different from neighborhoods. It is located at waterfront area where music from techno to salsa can be heard clearly in night.
- Cadiz – It is located at Andalusia in Southern Spain. You can enjoy the sherry wine and fresh fish in this spectacular place. The club is situated at La Punta and you can dance till early morning.
- Madrid – It is a Capital of Spain. The best restaurants of Spain are situated at Madrid and it is described as the “oldest restaurant in world” known as Botin which is located near Plaza Mayor. The Paseo de Castellana is the popular bar of Madrid with outside seating.
- Granada – At night the Granada city fills with students of Spanish and other foreign countries. In the bar they serve the tapas which is their main food and disco party starts after the dinner which continues till late night.
- Malaga – Malaga city is the popular tourist place in Spain. Its tapa bar and restaurants gives the glimpse of Andalusian cuisine. Malaga is home to huge bars. In Lazcano Street, Malaga you will find the brilliant nightlife.
- Salamanca – The most Symbolic areas of Salamanca is University, Plaza Mayor and Gran Via. This beautiful city will be filled with students in bars and clubs. The people illustrate this city as “a bar, another bar, church and another church. The night clubs are situated at Iscar Peyra Street are one of the most renowned in this city and that is just meters far away from the Plaza Mayor.
- Sala Razzmatazz – Live Music Heaven – In Barcelona city Razzmatazz is one of the best venues for live music. It is situated in a warehouse and has five club spaces allowing it to cater to every musical taste. For musical night Razzmatazz is the best place.
You can stay in high spirits all night long, the best feature of Spain’s nightlife and impossible to find in most other travel destinations. Musicals, theatres, haute cuisines, early drinks, and anything else is all day long. You can also try going out for tapas, which means moving from one bar to another with your friends, a popular custom in Spain.