If you are planning to visit the Maldives, why settle for something less? Having a luxurious stay in Maldives is only possible when you are aware of your options. These luxury properties ensure a perfect extravagant stay with innumerable facilities and round the clock service. The guest rooms are incredibly clean and well maintained, the in house restaurants serve the sumptuous foods in a cozy ambience. The hotels also have added facilities like gym, spa, parlours, signtseeing tour packages and so on. Thus booking a luxury hotel in Maldives can be a bit costly, but the value you get in return is truly satisfying. So in order to introduce you to the top 10 luxurious hotels of Maldives, here is a list:
- Angsana resort and spa: Located amidst the natural beauty of the Maldives, the Angsana resort and spa is one of the best hotels in Maldives. A rare combination of modernity and traditional touch, the Angsana is known for its gorgeous green environment and inspirational interiors.
- Kanuhura: Located amidst the two small islands, the Kanuhura is more like a hideaway from the outside world. Equipped with almost all the amenities, Kanuhura offers its customers with private spa, bars and other relaxation rooms.
- LUX Maldives: This luxury resort of Maldives is situated over the clear island water that gives you a feeling that you are staying on water. Known for its high class ambience and friendly staff, the resort ensures that it does everything to please its customers.
- Taj exotica resort and spa: Encircled with the largest fresh and clear water, the Taj exotica is one of the private resorts of Maldives that is primarily aimed for newlywed couples who are on their honeymoon trip. The resort has already won a number of rewards and is known for its high class ambience. Some of the grand features of the resort include gourmet cuisine and other recreational activities.
- Six senses Lamu: Located deep into the Indian Ocean, the hotel is known for its scenic beauty. Just relax on the white sand or play with the turquoise, the hotel will take you to a completely new level of relaxation. For people who are looking for a relaxed trip can rejuvenate themselves by staying at such a comfortable resort.
- Anantara Kihavah villas: This hotel was established with the aim to cater some of the rarest services to its customers. The major attraction of the place involves underwater dining which is catered by only a very few restaurants in the whole world. Moreover you can also enjoy the private pool and night life at the hotel.
- Beach house Iruveli: The appealing natural setting and high end technological features implemented within the resort are some of the reasons why people love coming to this beach house.
- Conrad Rangali Island: Conrad Maldives is an award winning resort that is established on two islands. The world’s first under sea restaurant, Conrad is known for its high class and one in the world facilities.
- Kurumba hotel Maldives: Kurumba hotel is one of the finest hotels with fresh talcum sand and coconut trees giving you the look and feel of traditional beach house.
- Vivanta by Taj coral reef: Vivanta is a Taj group venture and is known for its exotic location and views from the rooms. Apart from the rooms, you can even book a complete lagoon villa with private balconies and decks.
Make sure to book these hotels in advance if you are planning a trip to Maldives as these are the ones that stand as toppers in maldives accommodation.