With its shipping and technology business, Singapore ranks top five among the richest countries in the world. Lot of visitors visit Singapore every year and it is in the top ten places as tourist attractions. The local attractions in Singapore have won hearts of many and now these places are frequented by the tourists during different times of the year with family and friends. Singapore zhas also become a business hot spot and cool honeymoon spot as well. The top 10 tourist Destinations of Singapore are –
- Singapore Botanical Garden – This national park is in the center of the Singapore city. It is a wonderful mixture of lawns, rainforest and ponds, abundance of trees, flowers and shrubs and is a perfect term for a peaceful environment. You can also rest well here. It has a unique and beautiful collection of plants.
- Boat Quay and Clarke Quay – It is full of pubs, clubs and restaurants, and atmosphere here is full of loud music with light jazz. This place is usually visited by the young executives, builders clubbing, couples who want to have a romantic dinner, and also by many foreign tourists.
- The Istana of Singapore – It is the office of the Singapore President and Prime Minister. It has a large compound with urbanized setting at Orchard Road area. It is designed by British engineers in a neo-Palladian style. It has a hot layout like Malay house.
- National Museum – It is the oldest museum of Singapore with an innovation of youngest spirit. It is known to be a public museum which introduces history of Singapore. The museum was designed in the Neo-Palladian style and contains two parallel rectangular blocks, with a dome in the front building.
- Marina Bay Sands –This place is located at the Marina Bay area and it is one of the Integrated Resorts in Singapore. The Bay Sands have various facilities that you need such as sandy sky park, casino, restaurant, hotel and cafe. It is a biggest equipped shopping mall in Singapore with various extravagance shopping centers and restaurants. This is a famous resort in Singapore.
- Sentosa Island – Sentosa Island includes resorts, amusement parks, three beaches and the Universal Studios theme park. In addition, nature walks, historic forts and an amazing variety of foods in Italian, French, Chinese, Japanese and Australian style.
- Singapore Zoo – The major tourist attraction is Singapore Zoo in Singapore. It is a place that consists of thousands of rare animals, which the kids had never seen in their life. You can find the best collection of various animals and the kids enjoy and take fun by visiting this place.
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum – The Temple and Museum is filled with Buddha’s idol and artifacts, huge incense with burning ceramic pot in an exciting building near Chinatown. You can see the prayer stations and lined deities and watch live prayer service or visit the garden on the top floor.
- Jurong Bird Park – In Jurong Bird Park you will see comical parrot circus, exotic bird, it also include the Penguin Coast which resembles like a ship with both indoor and outdoor interactive exhibits.
- Mount Faber – In Mount Faber you can enjoy the panoramic view of the Singapore skyline. Discover the beauty of nature at this serene getaway from the city.
These places reflect the culture and beauty of the place, the well maintained tourist destinations in Singapore should be visited at least once by all. The place assures happy vacations with all the elements of luxury and fun included.