The beaches Cape Town has to offer are outstandingly great, visually treating, tranquil, naturally tempting and simply mesmerizing during any hour of the day or night. The beaches are divided by Cape Peninsula into three regions. The beaches include family beaches, quiet and peaceful, as well as trendy ones for the beach goers and sports lovers. You can choose your type of destination and visit the beaches to get the best natural beauty of Cape Town. There is something for everyone here, regarded you research before visiting the tourist destination so that you do not miss out on the best beaches. The top ten beaches in Cape town are given here for your best assistance:
1) St. James Beach: The beach is located in False Bay. The stretch of sand here accommodates a number of beach hotels for your sand and sea lovers. A perfect beach to visit with your spouse and kids and have a great time building sand houses, in peace.
2) Sandy Bay in Atlantic Seaboard encourages nude sunbathing. If you do not wish to nude sunbathe you simply do not have to, but do enjoy the fun people have there. A freedom you will seldom see.
3) Strand, again in False Bay coast is another well-known family beach. Like any other family beach this beach seems less noisy and more of relaxing when the sun is out. Great tourist attraction and a must visit beach.
4) Boulders, at False Bay, has penguins! And they are South African penguins and they are comical in behavior and looks. If you’re going beaches you cannot miss the Boulders and the sight of the penguins there.
5) Llandudno, on the Atlantic Seaboard is another tourist attraction. The beach is brilliant made safe and secure for kids and families. It is sheltered and perfect fun if you like me-and-my-family kind of outing.
6) Clifton Beach, this is a beach famous worldwide among tourists and is considered a wonderful tourist destination. The Clifton Beach is sheltered from the winds, very beautiful, vibey, glamorous and trendy. Walk down the stairs from the road to reach this beach, find umbrellas for rental and for purchase as well. Snacks, etc everything is available here.
7) Noordhoek and Kommetjie at Hout Bay has a long stretch of white sand which looks extremely attractive, as if dreaming the beach is not crowded at all and yet so magnificently beautiful.
8) Muizenberg Beaches famous for its’ sand. There are lots and lots of people crowding the area here but the fun covers for that beautifully. The beach offers surfing lessons to enthusiasts and first timers. It has all kinds of beach facilities available, thanks to the tourists growing in number every year.
9) Bloubergstrand Beaches are popular among sea sports, like Kite-surfing, lovers and is trendy and fun. The beaches give you a perfect view of the picturesque Table Mountain. A perfect place you want to have a beach picnic with you family and friends. It is peaceful enough for you and your sweetheart to go on long walks.
10) Helderberg Beaches include the famous Strand Beach, Gordon’s Bay and Bikini Beach. While we talked about the Strand’s qualities, Gordon’s Bay has rock pools to offer, it is slightly hidden and is totally meant to be explored. The Bikini Beach is all about sunbathing.
The above mentioned beaches are truly mesmerizing and can offer some of the most memorable hours of your life in Cape Town. Do not miss them and try to visit each of the beaches as the attractions varies.