Cape Town is a preeminent place to enjoy. Amidst the beauty of the nature includes splendid seas, mountains and amazing people as well. There are a number of activities that can be done here and hence, it is known to be one of the remarkable tourist destinations. Below mentioned are the top 10 activities to do in different places of Cape Town, which are known to be the best tourist attractions as well.
- Table Mountain – This is known to be an outstanding landscape in the whole wide world. From this mountain you can enjoy the views of Devils Peak, Lions Head and also the city of Cape Town. You can also find many hiking trails here that include Pipe Track, Hoerikwaggo trails and Kasteel Sport Ascent. You can also make use of the cable car here. This is known to be a wonderful picnic spot.
- Robben Island – If you are planning to visit this island, then you can have a trip to the island and to the prison. The ferries arrive and depart many times a day and hence, tourists visiting here can indeed have the best time.
- Shark Diving – If you are looking out for something thrilling, then shark diving is something that is recommended for you. Gansbaai can be a great place for you to experience this adventure. Here, you can come face to face with the wide jaws!
- Cape Point Nature Reserve – This is a famous place where 2 oceans meet and your family can have the best time here as it is equipped with many things to keep you entertained like children’s entertainment, luxury shops, fine dining experience, amazing flora and fauna, best sports experience and a lot more. You can also ride the lovely Flying Dutchman Furnicular train.
- Township tours – You can get used to the complete International tours to know about the culture, tradition and monuments of the place. In between, you can also enjoy the amazing South African cuisine.
- Driving along Chapman’s Peak – This is known to be one of the remarkable marine drives in the whole wide world. This is a rocky coastline that is located between Hout Bay and Noordhoek. This place as more than 100 curves and is the best to drive your superior sports car.
- Castle of Good Hope – This is known to be one of the very oldest colonial building in the whole of South Africa. You can find brilliant collection of art here and is known to be a home to the Military Museum. You can experience the very beautiful architecture here and this is something that should never be missed.
- V&A Waterfront – This is a historic harbour and is a perfect combination of various shops, restaurants, tourist attractions, nightspots and museums as well. This is something that should never be missed when you visit Cape Town.
- A visit to the penguins, Boulders Beach – You can find more than 1000 little penguins in this place, which is really a pleasant sight. This is the best place in Cape Town for a wonderful picnic with your family.
- The Cape Winelands – This place will provide you with a heavenly experience. You can rent a luxurious car and drive on the valleys and mountain ranges. Looking at the vineyards and enjoying with your friends when you are here will be a wonderful thing.
There is so much to do that for sure, you will be in a dilemma in choosing the best one. But, the aforementioned are the perfectly best things you would love to do in Cape Town and never miss them when you reach this distinguished destination.