Dr Prem’s Healthcare Marketing Guide Book
The concept of marketing remains the same for healthcare marketing too. However, healthcare is slightly different and a little more delicate as it deals with real consumers and tries to meet their everyday needs.
As the healthcare services mostly deal with resolving health concerns and providing care, they need to be planned and executed very carefully. Hence, the consumer or the patient takes a centre stage in healthcare service and the healthcare marketing focuses more on consumer needs. Additionally, there are other factors like government regulations, non-profit organizations, medical law and ethics, stringent consumer protection laws and third party insurance players that need to be managed well. Therefore, healthcare marketing becomes a more delicate subject and has to be developed keeping in view the society and the related factors.
There are several elements in Healthcare marketing which differ from other service marketing, Dr Prem’s Guide on Healthcare Marketing provide basic yet comprehensive insight about Healthcare Marketing. Following are important topics of:
Healthcare Marketing Guide Book
Also Read Social Media Marketing in Healthcare
- Social Networking Website
- Content Aggregation
- Discussion Board/Forums
- Online Video/Channels
- Photo Sharing/Slide Sharing
- Social Media Impact on Healthcare
- Tools to Implement Social Media Marketing
- What is Social Media?
Read Healthcare Brand Guide
- Brand Building
- Brand Elements – Brand names, Brand logos, Brand images and symbols, Brand Character, Brand Slogans & Packaging
- Brand Positioning
- Branding Healthcare Products | Hospitals | Clinics | Institutes | Publication | Professionals| Websites | Places | Concepts | Events | Causes
- Criteria for choosing brand elements – Memorable, Meaningful, Pleasant, Flexible and Protected
- Healthcare Brand Advantages and Benefits
- Importance of Healthcare Brand
- What is Brand Equity
- What is a brand?