Reading is not only fun, but it has all the added benefits. Below are some reasons
Why everyone should read books and how it helps in Intellectual Wellness.
1. Improves Your Imagination & Creativity- By reading a written description of an even or a place, your mind is responsible for imagining vast, broader and gives you the power of creativity.
2. Stimulate Mental Wellness– Studies have shown that staying mentally stimulated can slow the progress of Alzheimer’s and Dementia, since keeping your brain active and engaged prevents it from losing power.
3. Makes Brain Energetic & Productive– Reading helps you to improve your concentration and help you to be more productive and Energetic
4. Helps in Better Sleep– If you’re struggling to go to sleep at night, 10 minutes of reading can do you wonders.
5. Lower Heart Rate and Blood Pressure– Reading reduces Heart rate and Blood Pressure. You only needed to read, silently, for six minutes to slow down the heart rate and ease tension in the muscles. It brings about an immense sense of calm
6. Reduces Mental Disorders– Reading self-help books has been shown to help people suffering from certain mood disorders and mild mental illnesses.
7. Live Longer Life– With the endless amount of perspectives and lives we can read about, books gives us an opportunity to have experiences that we haven’t had the opportunity to, and still allow us to learn the life skills they entail and help us to live longer As you’ll see when you read on, there are plenty of benefits that you can get from reading. If you’re struggling to start reading, I do encourage you to stick with it.
#drprem #worldbookday #Worldbookday2021 #worldbook #Fridaythoughts #fridaybook #fridaywellbeing #bookstoread #booksinstore #books #Mentalwellnessbooks #Carveyourlife #booklover #reading #bookblogger #writer #fiction #romance #bookstore #readingtime #novel #poetry #bookreviews #bookcommunity #intellectualwellness #bookday #booklover #books
Nandini Naharoy Moulik – Rightly said