Intelligence comes in different form. The key to success is to find your one. School education will not help you to find your intelligence, in-fact it might confuse you, so rely on your own judgement.
In the 1980s, psychologist Howard Gardener identified nine types of intelligence.
Mark Vital Highlighted what Each Type of Intelligence can offer. See image.
– Intra-personal: Understanding yourself, what you feel and what you want
– Spatial: Visualizing the world in 3D
– Naturalist: Understanding living things and reading nature
– Musical: Discerning sounds, their pitch, tone, rhythm and timbre
– Logical-Mathematical: Quantifying things, making hypotheses and proving them
– Existential: Tackling the questions of why we live and why we die
– Interpersonal: Sensing people’s feelings and motives
– Bodily-Kinesthetic: Coordinating your mind with your body
– Linguistic: Finding the right words to express what you mean.