Ok so I am making a brave attempt to understand psychology. Most mysterious subject and full of misconceptions. Few learning points from book, l thought to share with you.
– Happy people are extremely social.
– We become ourselves through others.
– Emotion is essentially unconcious process
– You can not understand a system until you try to change it.
– We can listen to only one voice at once
– Only good people get depressed (because all you have to is to blame yourself)
– What a man can be, he must be
– Suffering cease to be suffering at the moment it finds a meaning
And the best learning point is
– Man’s main task is to give birth to himself. – Erich Fromm 1900-1980.