A home is a beautiful place and the home owners never stop in their efforts in making it even more beautiful and trendy than it already is. The International Business Show which took place in Las Vegas recently was sponsored by National Association of Home Builders and attended by around sixty thousand suppliers and builders from all over the world. This annual convention put forth some great must-haves that the buyers would love to have in their homes this new season. Here is a sorted list of the popular home trends that are expected to rule this season.
- Scaling it down: in spite of the huge space available people are telling the architects to keep it small. People have realized the fact that the size of house is rarely a factor determining it’s over all quality. Hence more and more people are shifting their focus on small but beautiful homes for their families.
- White kitchen cabinets: the trends in kitchen styles also keep changing from time to time. The white cabinets for the kitchen are back in fashion and the dark cabinets are no longer the trendy choice for your kitchen.
- Outdoor living: these days’ people want their homes to be beautiful on the inside and on the outside as well. The home owners are very inclined towards the idea of an outdoor kitchen or having a modern patio. Trendy outdoors is one of the fast growing trends for home decoration.
- Pet provisions: now-a-days most people have pets in their homes and that is why they want homes that have appropriate pet provisions so that they can also live in peace and style.
- Elevators: climbing the stairs is indeed thing of the past and home elevators are a developing trend among most home owners these days. People now think that climbing stairs would be a tough job after around twenty years so why not make provisions for it now.
- Carrara kitchen: Carrara marble is light in color and is one of the hottest choices for the kitchen area. With time, it is expected the Carrara will also be used in bathrooms as well.
- Fancy ceilings: every nook and corner of the house has to be decorated according to the home owners of today. Fancy ceilings are growing in popularity among people and therefore the only white ceilings are way things of the past.
- Multi-generational living: the houses these days are designed in a manner that not one but almost three generations of the family can live in harmony in the house.