1. Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet
The famous ‘Titanic’ couple Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet has been named as the most romantic on screen couple of all time. More than 500,000 people were invited to vote for their favorite film choices and characters for ABC TV and People magazine.
2. Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh
The most romance couple of their time, the famous in the ‘Gone with the Wind’ was rated the second most romantic on screen couple. Their fiery kiss against a crimson sky as they escape from a burning Atlanta has become one of cinema’s most iconic images.
3. Richard Gere and Julia RobertsRichard Gere and Julia Roberts in ‘Pretty Woman’ were placed third in the survey.
4. Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid BergmanThe smashing hit of 1942 the classic Casablanca and its most popular couple Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman were placed fourth most romantic on screen couple.
5. Spencer Tracey and Katherine Hepburn
Spencer Tracey and Katherine Hepburn featured in 9 films together, they were voted fifth in the list. their famous movies are Without Love and Adam’s Rib, which were arguably their best film.]]>