A leader is someone who leads other and Transformational leader is a leader who leads to positive changes in employees. Generally, transformational leaders are energetic, passionate and enthusiastic. According to experts, leaders and employees make each other to advance to a higher level of motivation and moral. The groups led by transformational leaders have higher level of performance and satisfaction than groups led by other types of leaders. Transformational leaders hold positive expectations for followers and believing that they can do their best. There are many tips for becoming a transformational leader and some of them are as follows:
- It is important to express motives and purpose in simple way. This is the best way in which people can understand and appreciate your final goal. It is essential to develop yourself first.
- Influence someone daily, make impact and be a difference maker. People do not care about titles or positions they only care about character, trust and honesty.
- As a leader, you are responsible for results, but you have to get things done from the people not by yourself. You are accountable for everything, but you have to inspire others to produce results.
- These types of leaders are passionate and interested in everyone involved and leading by consent. Good leaders help to support the passions and interests of their people with the goals and objectives of an organization.
- These leaders are self-aware and they display susceptibility, humility and admit to not having all of the answers. Transformational leaders actively listen and encourage individuals to identify solutions to business challenges.
- They are positive thinkers and focus on the positive rather than the negative and this leads to the positive environment in the organization.
- Transformational leaders know how to create a safe environment in which individuals and teams can share new and different ideas. They maintain serenity that provides stability to their team.
- They give credit to those who contribute to the greater good of the team.
These types of leaders create an environment in which employees grow. They motivate, empower, and rouse followers to beat normal levels of performance. These types of leaders focus and care about followers, their personal needs and development.
Transformational leader is a leader who leads to positive charges to the employees. This type of leadership is helpful in individual growth and development. It also increases performance and creates a positive environment within the organization.