During the day, Hawaii is a beautiful place to roam around carefree, different historical sites, lavish restaurants, around the century souvenir shops, and the endless sound of the waves to make this all as beautiful as a song; but during night, you have to hit the night clubs. Hawaii’s nightlife is as different from its day life as a snake to a mongoose.
With blaring neons, heart thumping music system and an out of the world city panorama, nightlife in Hawaii is one thing you absolutely can’t miss. Here are the top 10 countdown to the places that can simply grab your heart.
- Hau Tree Bar: Located in Hilton Hawaiian Village, this is the best and the biggest bar that you can find in Honolulu. With an open view of the Wakiki beach and the Diamond Head, and a tropical drink to calm your nerves, what else do you need but to dance to the drums?
- Magic of Polynesia: You have lost half of your lifetime in vain, if you have come to Hawaii and not seen this show. With number one viewership and an enigmatic performance by John Hirokawa, you’re sure to be caught in the labyrinth of magic.
- Lewers Lounge: Apart from the intimate club-like lounge serving everything from cocktails to appetizers, snackers to desserts, you can witness a lot of classic entertainment throughout the week from Tuesday to Saturday.
- Moana Terrace: Enjoy a breathtaking view of the Hawaiian city life and the Wakiki beach from the Moana terrace all this while sipping at your cocktail and humming to the night entertainment.
- Rum Fire: This is the only beach front night club in Honolulu and seriously, it’s better than 10 others. You can sing, groove, drink and make the best night of your life worth it. Open all days of the week, Rum Fire is one place that will sweep you of your feet.
- Rumors Nightclub: Honolulu’s most scintillating night club, Rumors Nightclub is open only in the weekends. But apart from this minus point, Rumors is the place for a party animal.
- Tapa Bar: Located in the Tapa Tower, this is one bar that is open from 5.30 in the morning. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner along with cocktails, this place allows you the freedom to groove to Hawaiian contemporary music, and with style!
- Moose McGillycuddy’s: It is the most common place to hang out for both locals and visitors. Moose McGillycuddy’s has Live Hawaiian Bands dancing till late into the night and even hosts Hawaii’s longest running Bikini Contest every Sunday. Need we say more?
- Mai Tai Bar: Mai Tai Bar is the best Pau Hana spot that has bagged several awards year after year for its Happy Hours. It hosts magnificent island style local music twice daily.
- Sand Bar: Located on the Wakiki Beach, this exotic bar has everything you dreamed about in your Hawaiian fantasy. From serving Delicious pupu’s to playing heart rendering music, this is the bar that closes the list of top 10 places of nightlife to enjoy with a bang, for obvious reasons.
Hawaii offers not only islands to go for a sun bath but you have more to explore than the sunny islands, palm trees and the hotels. Night life, music and other hotspots provide entertaining and fun filled contests. Enjoy the drinks with umbrellas and pineapples sticking out. Go pubclubbing and relish the drinks and price that vary each day. Do not miss the sunny beaches while you go for the booze cruises. Many nightlife bars offer happy hours that save you from burning your wallets.